Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday 2011

Hi blogs...
Just to share with you my family's birthday in 2011...not so much celebration but i'm very happy coz they're means everything to me....mama sayang ayah & anak2 mama....

First birthday celebration was my 1st son Muhammad Syah Fitri turn to 6 on 22 April 2011...Sayang Along...
 Peace no war...
we're at Kenny Rogers Equine...









Celebrate at Taska with their friends...























2nd birthday was my hubby turn to 34th this year on 14 May...
We manage to celebrate with my siblings at Pantai Gold Coast, Banting....kumpul bday 5 orang daa...
A.haris, Amin, k.zra, airiel ngn cik ka....

Masing2 dah tengok pasir...he..he..

 Bday boy sedang menyiapkan khemah...



 Goodies for the kids...

 Our breakfast today...sendiri masak tau!!!
cik amin ngn cik ka...
 the best part ever...main airlaaa.......
3rd birthday is my daughter turn to 4....12 Oct 2011...kite wat umah jeklaaa ye kakak....
Birthday girl...Nur Ain Raniah....senyum jerk tgk kek comel sgt...

With Abang Long & Adik Daus...
Bday present...My First Kitchen Set

4th birthday is Adiklaa & me...but no pictures snap during the dinner bcoz mama so busy...
Mama de meeting at Nilai...come back just to celebrate with my dear family...we share the same month
November every year...but I bought a Toy Story 3 "Meet The Geng!"book for him...he likes it so much!!!



No comments: